Book an holiday with VesuvioTour.com is simple, safe and reliable. It will take only two steps.
1) VesuvioTour.com is registerd at the KVK in Amsterdam (number: 56542801) and also at the ENIT as Tour Operator in Eco-Tourism. VesuvioTour.com is born to design the holiday around the customer: for us the human relation is essential. The Tours are personalized following the wishes of each traveller. By phone, skype or email it will be easy to make together the best touristic path.
2) Once You have booked our holiday, within 2 days is necessary a payment of a 30% of the invoice. The other 70% it must be deposit within 2 months from the departure. If You book a holiday within 2 moths from the departure, then you must pay within 2 days the total amount (100%). Is possible to transfer the money via Bank transfer, this following are the details:
Account Number (ABN Amro): 220.127.116.11
Description: Booking n. …
Or we also accept payment with all the major Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc.) on our PayPal account under a fee of 3,8% of the total amount. We will send you a link of Secure Payment after the booking.
You can insure your journey with our business partner: Mondial Assistance (only for Nederland citizen).
- What should I bring when I collect the vehicle?
To rent the vehicle, the principal driver must show the rental voucher, and a valide driving license on his / her name. We encourage you to bring also another ID identification - eg a passport.
- What is include in the price?
Prices are unlimited mileage (except some vehicles in Canada *, Australia and luxury cars), collision damage waiver (see below for CDW), liability insurance, theft insurance, # local taxes, airport taxes and deposits where applicable.
VesuvioTour book also for you flight tickets for the most beautiful destination in Italy, from Tuscany to Sicily. The fee for each booking is 25 euro. You can also book the flight ticket by yourself, these are several options for your flight to Italy: